Electric Actuator (with Wiring Harness) for ABI Rascal branded products (Arena Pro, Gravel Pro, and Infield MVP/Pro)
The Electric Actuator allows for easy operation of the Rascal from the seat of the tow vehicle. It is most commonly used to lift the tool for transport, raise the tool for tight turns over areas you do not want to disturb, to cut-&-fill grade material, and set the depth of the ground engaging components. While grading is possible without additional options, we HIGHLY recommend this electric actuator to control the wheel-lift system from the seat of the tow vehicle. This option greatly enhances the effectiveness and efficiency of the Rascal for “cut-&-fill" grading and spreading applications.
- Industrial grade construction
- Includes all hardware and wiring needed to attach to a 12v battery
- Contains a convenient handlebar-mounted controller.
- An optional wireless remote controller is available.
- Customer install required.